On 22 October 2016, Terre de la Custodia is holding an afternoon wine tasting at the Hotel Rome Cavalieri in collaboration with Fondazione Italiana Sommelier.
The event will also be attended by Giampaolo Farchioni, the Company’s sales manager, and Paolo Lauciani, an expert from the Foundation.
Here are the labels to be tasted:
– Metodo Classico Brut Gladius 2010 (disgorged in 2015)
– Colli Martani Grechetto Plentis 2014
– Montefalco Rosso Riserva Rubium 2013
– Montefalco Sagrantino Exubera 2006
– Montefalco Sagrantino Passito Melanto 2011
This will be followed by a tasting of two of the Company’s extra-virgin olive oils: “Il Casolare” and “Alta Ristorazione”.